INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Indian head massage (or Champissage) is a simple, non-invasive therapy that works to reduce muscle tension in the shoulders, upper arms, back, neck, scalp & face. It involves the therapist using their hands to knead, rub & squeeze the body’s soft tissues, such as the muscles.
Indian head massage is a delicate treatment massaging pressure points which will leave you perfectly relaxed. It can be performed with or without oil.
Indian head massage & hand reflexology can be combined & are especially effective in treating repetitive strain injury.
Indian head massage can help with a range of ailments:
- facial hypertension
- carpal tunnel syndrome due to referred pain
- frozen shoulder
- neck & upper back pain
- facial palsy
Specific beneficial effects include:
- an increase in vitality
- promoting total relaxation
- helping to improve condition of the skin
- helping to stimulate hair growth
- helping with mental fatigue & improving concentration levels
- aiding detoxification of the body
£45 for 30 minutes | £65 for 60 minutes | £90 for 90 minutes
Therapists offering Indian Head Massage